- Talking Circle- every Tuesday at 2:00pm MST.
- Women's Group- every Friday at 2:00pm MST.
- More Groups to come in March 2023- Check back for more!
Indian Health Service (IHS)
Indian Country Resources
Quit Montana Hotline
1-800-656- HOPE (4673)
1-800-799- SAFE (7233)
National Indigenous Women's Resource Center
Provides resources for organizations to better serve Indigenous Women.
Native Indian Crisis Association
Montana Elder Abuse Hotline
Montana Department of Justice
Coming Back From Relapse
Pain Management And Addiction
National Indian Health Board
Indian Health Service
National Council of Urban Indian Health (NCUIH)
Urban Indian Health Institute
American Indian Cancer Foundation (AICF)
Answer the following yes/no questions as honestly as possible to find out if you might have an alcohol/drug problem.
- Do you often use substances more than you plan to?
- Have you been unsuccessful at quitting the use of substances in the past?
- Has your substance use interfered with your personal relationships?
- Has your substance use interfered with your job?
- Do you feel regret or remorse after using substances?
"If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking." - Zen proverb